sigh,my holidayT_T

sigh
soon,my holiday will end=="
today already 17dec,and 27 dec i will go to national service=="
damn!!i cant really do what i want in this holiday=="
but nah,i think this is not the worst case senario i have been to
i already plan how much i want to go out this holiday
but,actually,i kindda forgot how much i want to go out this holiday
but since my financial still ok,so i guess i dont have anything to worry about
my allowence already been cut off this holiday(yeah,same as everyone)
i already save up my money 2-3months earlier for this holiday,hahahaXD
so yeah,its not surprising this holiday i can go out many time with my friends
but there's something i want to do before going to national service
i really do hope i can go out again with my friend
one thing i havent done yet,i want to take their picture
yeah,i realize that i dont have any picture memories of them(maybe there is about 2-3pict only)
this is because,i have a feeling that,after national service
spm result came out(maybe the longest 1 week after ns,but i dont think that long)
and then,everyone probably buzy with all their application,interview,enter exam?(something like that),blablabla,etc
and some of us will go to matric,some will go straight to university,some will go to oversea(outside country),and etc
i think at that time,it will be hard to hang out again just like these day
so yeah,before anything happend
i want to take picture of them,so i can remember them for a long time
hey,i appriciate them alright
all of them
losing my best friend is just hard for me ok
but yeah,when there is gathering,there will be seperation
so yeah,thats how life goes on
and oh anyway
i think you reader wondering who am i talking about right?
imma gonna list of them who am i talking about(bukan ikut susunan)

1)johan
2)syahmi
3)arif
4)afif
5)haris
6)afiq
7)helmi soul
8)hikki
9)has
10)pja
11)yan
12)ten

there ya go
hahahaXD
eh but wait,that doesnt mean i dont care about my other friends
i do care okXD
just this post special a bit coze imma talking about my bestfriend
haha
okk i think thats all i want to talk about
one last thing
for all my friends


do keep in touch ya!X)