CNY holiday~

whew,finally its holiday!CNY HOLIDAY!!
i can go back home for 4days
its a long period for us plkn trainee alright,hoho
okk,so i want to tell what did i do in this 4days,bwahaha

Saturday

my father fetch me up from jb to mantin camp while my mom(working at her shop),bro(holiday) and sister(holiday) are at home,in the begining my father want to
watch the hari terbuka camp,but no luck,highway all jammed
so my father came around 12noon+ and he come to my dorm,come look around
and then we go back
actually we were kindda rushing coze my pak long make something like
hari keluarga at..desaru?i mean near desaru
so a on the way back to jb,i only,sleep,sleep,sleeppppppp,but well,of course around first 1hour i talk to my father tell all the story what happend,etc etc,and then i sleep until arrive home around 6.30ptg
thats...took very long,usually it only take 3-4hours,but because of jammed,we almost take about 6-7hours=_=
ok,so arrive at home,salam my mom,sister,and my second bro
we sit down,have a chat,and then after finish talk,i go take shower,and then i on my laptop immedietly coze my otw back to jb,my father told me that our home already have P1max!!
i was like,omg!really?!?!?!?aw sweeett!!!XD
bwahaha
so i try out the new internet P1max,i open youtube,listen to my fav song,and wow,the speed really is fast,when i upload picture it take very short time,nice nice,wahahaXD
alhamdulillah
okk,but that night after maghrib i try for short time only
and then we need to go packing and go to desaru
around 8.10+,we bertolak from our home to desaru
the road is ok,no jam
so we reach around,9+ mlm
pak long and all our cousin are already there,lepak-ing outside enjoying sea breeze(angin laut),and some try fishing,lol
i did not have picture of the scene that night,so here's a bit of picture i take at morning

(will be upload later)

Sunday

next day,we do lots of activity on our own,some of us bring present,and activity stuff
it is really fun,lol
and after finish,we sempat mandi laut
we did not go to deep area coze that place pantai dia curam ke bawah
so we just stick to some place only
finish mandi laut,we take shower bilas,and then we packing and my family go johor lama
wor,i tell ya,that place really stratergic,i really impress with the kubu there
hahaha

(picture will upload later)

kindda nice,johor lama is the origin of johor bahru
so i learn sejarah too on that day,wahaha
finish visit there,we go masjid for solat zohor and then we go back home
tiring but fun,hahaha
so at night,i start contacting arif,has,pja,fatin kikilala,helmi,and other friends,asking what they were doing
arif,same just like me,holiday from plkn
helmi,doing business,i dunno what,but the salary really high
has and pja,working part time at kenny rogers at jusco bukit indah?
arif meet them there by accidently i think,so he got 20%discount there
fatin kikilala,school start already,wahaha,she take pure science,and hating addmath,physic and chem,lol its normal,by hook or by crook they need to like and learn that subjectXD

so at that night,i tell my father,to go to jusco bukit indah,just open around december 2008?
i tell my parent i want to visit my friends working part time at kenny rogers there,and if we are lucky,we will get discount 20%,but depend on their menager mood,lol
and we never been visit to take a look new jusco bukit indah yet
so my parent agree to take me there tomorow,hahaXD


Monday

finally,today i can rest at home
i decide to write blog about my plkn
so yeah,i finish it!
took long time me to finish it,not very accurate minggu ke berapa,sebab spontaneous,wahaha
so,my family take a breakfast around 11morning,wahaha,very late,cuz everyone wake up lateXD
and then,dalam pukul 5 petang+,we siap2 and then go to jusco bukit indah
lol,the funny thing is,on the way to go there,we take high way
we did not go perling,coze we dont know that go by perling more nearer than high way,hahaha
so we take high way,and we pass 3 tol
i was like,omg,this jusco really far??i thought..near perling?why isit very far,omg=_="
at the same time,i was *gulp*,okey,relax,cuz we havent eat lunch yet until now,if the jusco is very small and nothing there,i think i will feel guilty
so,after 30min+? we finally arive there,woah!
the new jusco really is beautifull!i like the design,yeah kewl man
but jusco tebrau more bigger and neat,lol
just that this jusco bukit indah more unic in its design,hahaha
ok,so we arrive,and park,we enter the jusco and try find kenny roger restaurant
it doesnt hard for me to find it,coze after read pja blog,i know the restaurant just near the exit,coze she write in her blog that outside from her workplace got this...playground?
so yeah,took short time for us to find that restaurant,and we enter it
lol,i saw has friends,kindda familiar,lol
and then i saw has came out from kitchen and i do *peace*,kah3,cuz im afraid she not really notice me since i was a bit bald(panjang da,lol)
i try to find where is pja,and i did not see her,maybe at kitchen
we have a sit,and we order our food there,a bit confusing,so in the end,the what,alas perut 3 mangkuk tu?the waiter handle it,i think it is the newbie has talking that look pro or she is the manager
so during waiting the food,i saw pja,lol she wear red cap,with her usuall hair
hahaha,all of them work very tekun,bwahaha(jgn bangga weh kalau baca=)) )
so finally the food arrive at our table
pja is one of the waiter send our food
after all food there,we start eat,too hungry weh,hahaha
but it worth it,all the food very delicious,and after done eating all the food,woh,my stomach really full!
this is lunch+dinner!lunner!hahaha
so my father call the waiter,same waiter,the one look pro i guess,to pay the bill
and spontenously,i said,"ada discount kan?"
waiter tu ckp"discount?ada ke?"
"ada,ada kawan 2 orang keje sini"
"ohh,sape dorang tu?"
"tu,has dengan pja"

lol,okay,next dialogue i prefere not to continue write it in here
but we didn't have discount there,kindda makan besar there,lol
but nah,dont mind,my father doesnt really pay attention to the part about the discount there,only my mom pay attention to it,wahaha
nah nvm,lolXD i want to visit them see how did they work there,ok,what i see,they did very well there,hahaha,kindda kagum seeing they work there
keep up the good work buddy!hahaXD

so after finish eating,we go surau to solat maghrib,finish solat,terserempak dgn pja sugus tegur la,lol
den we go around and around sight seeing ada apa sana
i notice there got action city,kewlness=_=
but sadly,it is close for cny,sigh
i want to see hows the shop look like and whats in there(even though i know it is same with cs)
so finish sight seeing,my father bring us to jusco tebrau,wahaha,jusco again~
my father want to watch "red clift 2" movie at cinema,but that night is full and too many ppl
so my father book for tmorow morning 11.20am,haha
finish booking,we go back home


Tuesday

i wake up kinda early after subuh,9morning,bwahaha
i really have a good sleep sleeping at my own bed at my house compare to plkn one,hahaha
so i take shower,eat breakfast that my father buy nasi lemak from near warong,and then go siap2 to go watch cinema
around 10.30 we go jusco tebrau,take ticket,and go watch the movie at 11.20am,red clift 2
this movie,i really love it!
its about,china war between Cao Cao,Liu Bei,and i dont remember who,Sun qian if im not wrong,the faymouse 3 kingdom
i know a bit about this history since i play dynasty worrior at ps2 about these,haha
hey,this movie more focus on how did they got stratergy they use,from turtle shell,wind,mist,etc
really fun and thrill!
seriously,u learn lots and tons from this movie,hahaa,i recomend you watch it
but before that go buy dvd red clift 1 first,and then red clift 2 in cinema or dvd
hoho
okk,so after finish watch it,we go back home,at evening,my father send my mom to nearest kelinik,because eye infection(mata merah something)and after maghrib,i go mamak saloon,cut my hair,tapak 4,wahaha
so finally,im writing blog at night as usuall,hohoho~
wargh,tmrw going back already,kindda sad+happy,hoh,dunno leh
nvm2,act i dont really mind,lol
i already use up my holiday very well,hahaha
so,anything leave msg first alrightXD