Me,My self,and I

[my cousin and me]
mari kita makan sushi~!=D




hullo thereXD
huahaha,alright2,as promise before,i will now,talk in this post about me,my self and i,hahahaxD
alright,i will start from my name,well,of course my full name is muhammad hakim bin mohd zin,im an ordinary 16 years old kid,well actually 16 going 17,wahahaXD
well,my height are around 160cm,hohoho,hoping to get until around 165cm,for now,i dont think i can potong my best budd,that is fatin a.k.a kikilala,because she was around 170cm,wahaha,i dont think its possible for me to potong ketinggiannya,huahahaha(well,at least bukan masa terdekat ni,kah3)and my weight,around 53-55kg something,i forgot=.= but,yah,2years,i was kindda maintain,wahaha,x naik,x turun,swt,but still,it was kindda heavy for person who have a height like me=.=

hmm,anwayy my hobby are,listen to music,drawing(still not goodXD),online-ing,and,,read narnia novel,wahahaXD well actually,i started back to read novel because terpengaruh by seorang manusia yg bernama fatin a.k.a kikilala,kah3XD dari stiu,ako mula try2 membaca novel,wahahaha,tp novel narnia je laa,yg lain,wahaha,malas,hokhok
okk,next2
ako ni,interested kat something yg unik and different,hahahaxD i dont really go with the mejority voice,usually,i will go to the opposite direction(if it was good of course),why?well,i dont know,it was my nature,its not that i want,but donno,nature,dengan sendiri,wahahaXD
hmm,about my perangai,i dont really know,but many of my friend said,im childish,not mature,and abnormal,kah3,i dont mind whatever they said,as long as it's not something curse,or bad thing,hahahahaXD

hmm,what more,oh,alright,im a friendly person(i think,lol),and it was easy for me to trust others,and yeah,that was my vital point=.=" but these day,im trying to learn not too trust anyone that i just know(just for save for the future),hahahaha,but the most trustable person is my best bud,kikilala and all my best friend,huahahaXD without them la,i dont think i will be how i am right now,so,im really greatfull for having a great friend in my lifeXD
wahahaha
uhh well,i guess,tu je kot dlu,hohoho,later i will edit2 some about this post,wahahaha
alright,thats all for now yeahXD
keep checking for the update,brouhahahaXD